Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mission Statement

Dear Readers,


if you are looking for the news that don't make the headlines, you've come to the right place. Sadly, space, time, and financial constraints force many news outlets to limit their world news coverage to a minimum. For that reason, my aim at Obscure World News is to bring the world's news to you - this blog will be an aggregator of news from places you don't usually hear about -be it Liberia, Kazakhstan or Laos.

In addition to posting news articles, I will occasionally comment on the news. I pledge to keep this comment feature clearly separated from the news section of the blog.

Please feel free to comment on any post - I am always open to suggestions on how I can improve Obscure World News in the future.

Enjoy!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment